As I mentioned last week, I began drafting my newest full-length play last Sunday, March 6th. Although there was still plenty of research and preparation to do, I felt I couldn’t hold off work on the actual draft any longer without risking that the play never get written at all.
However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t still plenty of topics for me to research for this project even as I’m drafting. But since there are only 24 hours in most days (I’m still bitter about daylight savings), and since I do work and sleep as well, I’m not sure when I’ll be able to master all the information I’ll need for the sake of this complex plot.
So I turn to you, Gentle Readers. Feel free to contact me with information and helpful suggestions in the event that you are particularly knowledgeable about any of the following subjects:
- The art and mechanics of turntable scratching
- The logistics of digital filmmaking
- Avant-garde cinema
- Tesla coils
- The Israeli-Palestinian Science Organization
- The New York City Marathon
- The New York City Housing Authority’s adminstrative policies
- The New York City garbage strike of 1968
(This is nothing. You should see my browser history. Though on second thought, you probably shouldn’t see my browser history.)